In this episode of TIHA Mark and I go abroad on two very different vacations and document the experiences we have. Roughly 43% of Americans travel abroad. Overwhelmingly the other 57% believe that traveling abroad is too costly or is somehow inaccessible. Give it a try, and you'll find it will change your life. We add one of America's darlings to the Basket of Deplorables, and delve into news that's local somewhere! All this and more so tune it!
Featured This Week:
Patreon Page: Support The Show By Clinging Here
Leave a Reply.